Sunday, October 28, 2007

TTT '07 pics part 1



Here's a few pics from the gallery of this past weekend's Telling the Truth Conference. We're expecting some brighter shots shortly, so check back often. ALSO: if you took any pics yourself, send them along to poasis {at} gmail {dot} com and we'll post or link to them here!

2 comments:

chris said...

Some great images of an amazing weekend. Thanks James.
I've got a few photos to post courtesy of Jen Powley...still figuring out the easiest way to do that. Stay tuned

Anonymous said...

It's hard to comment on these pieces because there's so much to say about each one. In particular, there's one I didn't see at the time which I find really interesting. There's this man at a computer (representing a detached cold piece of technology) but he's sitting on a hand made wooden seat (warm, attached with personal meaning) with a matching foot rest (taking time) writing with a feather. (I love that - contrasting mixing past, taking time, creating with care and coming away from, with the image of techno-forward accomplishment) and behind him is a costume in a box (this fascinates me - the idea of separating all these things, these parts of who we are and looking at them - the objective learning is just a byproduct) above is the image of church and home... thanks James I love the subtlety that is apparent in your pictures.

Paige H