Poet, writer, thinker and friend, Paige reflects on the evening of " Sorrow to Glory "...
Sometimes it takes me a while to digest things. Sometimes I feel like I live moments twice. Once in real time and also in reflection. My first impression of Sorrow to Glory was impression with the many people who participated. I noticed that the little hole that the candle that held the paper that read
"We leave knowing and trusting
in Your faithfulness
That even in the darkest sorrow,
Your light is the glimmering hope
of Glory to come."
was not a hole at all but a heart.
Read the rest of Paige's reflection on the evening here.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
a friend reflects on Sorrow to Glory...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the link to Paige's site Ron. I did get to meet her Saturday night. I'm really struck by the power of people from so many different places and spaces of origin coming together in the unity of His Kingdom.
I wonder what it would look like if we did something like this quartely (for each new season of the earth), or even monthly?
Post a Comment