Here's an idea I've been working with for the upcoming Sorrow to Glory event (Mar 31st) in preparation for Easter.
Without getting into too much (cos then its really no fun), the rough idea was to juxtapose ideas of radiance and brokenness, shards of light, and the shards of a broken perfume bottle....
As always, I'd love your feedback.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Poasis Promo 1
Posted by
James Kingsley
at
5:15 PM
Labels: arts, events, kingsley, SorrowToGlory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey James I love it!!! I think that is the power of easter...that sorrow, the broken places ( be it, poverty, global inequality, homelessness ), literally " all " the broken palces in creation can be redeemed for His glory. Sort of like a kaliedoscope, these broken pieces of glass...in the midst of " light "...display a unity beyond brokeness, that becomes beauty...if that makes sense.
glad you're diggin' it ron. i had some fun with this as i don't often work with abstract form when designing on the computer...it was pretty fun to hit it actually.
its awesome. Love the broken shards...
Do I detect a little 24esq influence in the bold letters on the bottom?
Dude- I like!
It's says a lot...Perfect colour to use... It leaves me to question-thought provoking one might say...Nice!
Post a Comment