Thanks to the great buzz surrounding last Friday's DUST+LIGHT event, I thought I'd re-format the site to allow more links and organization to take place here. You'll note some new sections down the right hand column (most notably the "Dust + Light") section which includes photo's and a pdf of the evening's program.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey James - I love the revamp of the site. You are so crazy talented my friend!
As soon as my camera battery charges I'll get a few more photos to you.
Every time I see that collage of photos you did of the art I get rather mesmerized - this was so cool... I'm seriously thinking that collage has a future as a ltd edition print or something - I know I want one!!
glad you're digging it. merci regarding the comments!
i can't wait to get those pics...it'll be very interesting to see how different people captured the show via their cameras and compare that to the experience of being there. pass the word around that we want EVERYONE'S pics eh?!
as per the collage: i should have a higher res version somewhere...
Love the revamp, and the photo of Anthony's sculpture at the top is awesome. I didn't take very many pictures, but I'll send along what I've got soon.
Post a Comment