Friday, February 03, 2006

DUST and LIGHT

Fanny, Daniel, Chrstine, Matthew and I had a great meeting down at Victoria's Canoe Club tonight where we've set the wheels in motion for two events to take place during this year's Lenten season. The details are still a little fuzzy, but I'm stoked with what we've managed to propose thus far. The wording will most likely change, but here's some copy to give you a rough idea of what's ahead.

Friday March 3rd
Poasis Collective presents "DUST"
location TBA
Join in the collected Lenten reflection of local artists as they seek to "tell the truth" through a multi-sensory study and exploration of "DUST."

Friday April 7th
Poasis collective presents "LIGHT"
location TBA
On the heels of "DUST" join local artists as the subject of "LIGHT" is used to usher in the beginning of Holy Week.

I'll most likely be developing a website specifically focused on both these events so stay tuned for more info. For now, if you are interested in joining in either of these happenings, send us an email and we'll get you in the loop right away.

No comments: