the characters, scenery and cinematography were all quite amazing. Certainly what I imagined Narnia could look like. Wish they'd taken more time with Aslan though: a chance to show why he was both so loved and feared/respected. I could have done with less fighting and more resurrection. The story of Edmond's redemption comes through quite well though... glad I saw it
Poasis is a loose collective of artists from around Vancouver Island seeking to understand the interplay and role of arts in the life of the worshiping Church. Read the rest of the story
4 comments:
Going to see it on Friday.
going to take ALL the kiddies to see it on Wednesdau night
I always figured mr. tumnus to look more like Danny Devito and behave more like Peter Sellars.
the characters, scenery and cinematography were all quite amazing. Certainly what I imagined Narnia could look like. Wish they'd taken more time with Aslan though: a chance to show why he was both so loved and feared/respected. I could have done with less fighting and more resurrection. The story of Edmond's redemption comes through quite well though... glad I saw it
Post a Comment